13 Hot Crop Top Styles To Keep You Cool For The Summer
Keep calm and wear crop tops.
1. Start simple and opt for the tie up a button down for a DIY crop top.
This way you don’t have to go out and buy a new shirt or cut up an old one.
2. Try a collared cropped blouse if a cropped t-shirt feels too casual
Because you need to be ready for work AND play!
3. You can also be business ready with a blazer
Add some contemporary edge to a typical work outfit by wearing a crop top with your blazer!
4. Go high-waisted
Since the hem of your top is cut short, add height to the waist of your bottoms so only a coy glimpse of skin is on display.
5. Make it flirty in a maxi skirt
A fun, patterned maxi skirt is a must-have for this summer!
6. Or opt for a bright midi!
Fun and flirty, perfect for brunch and parties!
7. Put a sleeve on it
Another more modest route is a crop top with long sleeves, which also adds a sense of balance to the shorter top.
8. Add some edge with accessories
A long chain will add balance by drawing the eye down and elongate a torso that’s shortened by a crop top.
9. Go bombastic with a bomber
Keep cool and comfy through the festival season!
10. Add some flair with flannel
Wearing a neutral crop top under your favorite big flannel shirt will give your look a totally chill vibe.
11. Try one as a beach cover-up
12. Be chic in palazzo pants
13. Or just fake it with a faux!
Some tops are simply a teensy bit shorter in length, but not quite a true crop top, and you still get the same cool look!