Inside This Cave Is One Of China's Oldest Settlements-And It's Still Inhabited! Could YOU Live In A Cave?
At least a hundred people still live in this ancient cave!
1. Inside this Cave is the last remaining year-round Cave settlement in all of China. At least a hundred people live in the Village inside this Cave.
That's quite a view!
2. The Cave Village is 6,000 feet above sea level, and only accessible by a mile hike.
It almost looks like something out of a dream
3. The Cave Village even had their own school, until it was closed in 2011 by the Chinese Government. Their reason? "China is not a society of cavemen".
Well, China HAS a society of Cavemen!
4. The Village still has its basketball court though...
5. The school children now have to walk two miles to go to school, but none of the Villagers seem to want to leave. Could you live in a Cave like them? Share your thoughts in the comments below and don't forget to share this with your friends!