Leonardo DiCaprio Was In A Car Wreck But Handled The Whole Situation Like A Champ
Leonardo DiCaprio is known for dating models, so he must be pretty smooth. Apparently, his social graces also apply to emergency situations!
1. Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend, model Nina Agdal, were in the Hamptons on vacation, driving in a friend's Range Rover, when they were suddenly rear-ended by a Mini Cooper.
2. But Leo, perpetually cool, escorted his girlfriend, Nina Agdal, out and over safely to the side of the road, where he proceeded to comfort the shaken-up model.
3. He then called 911 and reported the accident.
4. He didn't stop there, though. He also went to check on the driver of the car that had rear-ended them and escorted her away from her vehicle, as well.
5. They even waited together for her car to be towed.
6. Apparently on their way to a group activity, Leo and Nina's friends stopped to wait with them while everything got sorted out.
7. And they stayed to speak with the police.
8. Ultimately, though, everything was fine, and Leo and Nina were able to drive away in the Range Rover after being escorted back to their car by a police officer.
9. Would you be able to keep as cool as Leo during a car wreck? Talk to us about it in the comments below, and share with your friends to see what they think!