These Random 10 Facts About The Human Body Will Astonish You. I Had No Idea.
1. Your belly button is home to thousands of bacteria that form an ecosystem the size of an entire rainforest.
2. The focusing muscles in your eyes move around 100,000 times per day. You'd need to walk 50 miles to give your legs the same workout.
3. In your lifetime you will produce about 25,000 quarts of spit, which is enough to fill up two swimming pools.
4. Our noses can remember 50,000 different scents.
5. Red blood cells can travel your entire body in roughly 20 seconds.
6. Our eyes are so sensitive that if the Earth were flat, we could see a candle from about 30 miles away.
7. Roughly 90% of our cells aren't "human" in origin. Our cells originate mostly from fungi and bacteria.
8. Our muscles are more powerful than we believe. Our strength is limited to protect our tendons and muscles from harming themselves. This limitation is removed during an adrenaline rush, during which some people have been known to lift cars and boulder
9. An adult is made up of 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 octillion) atoms.
10. Our eyes can distinguish up to 10 million different colors and take in more information than any telescope.
11. Our eyes can distinguish up to 10 million different colors and take in more information than any telescope.